Health Service Delivery/Health Programmes/BoDPHC/MNCH/RH/Nutrition/W&SBasic Health Services / Primary health care
The project's general objective was the reduction of morbidity and mortality in the health zone of Bassila. The specific objective was to make the health zone of Bassila completely operational and to ensure the local health system is based on primary health care services and function in an effective way.
On the basis of documentation and discussion with the Authorities:
- Critical review of the Support to the Health District of Mono (Belgian cooperation)
- Critical review of the preceding projects of the German and Dutch cooperation in the health zone of Bassila.
- Participatory approach: discussion with the population and the medical personnel.
- Write-up of the formulation report (logical framework).
- Draft Cooperation Agreement.
- Draft Specific Agreement between the Belgian Government and the Government of Benin (including an operational technical and financial dossier).